Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
whats ure veiws on this puppy

i like the grill ,but i think the shiney wheels maybe a bit much .. just an opinion i suppose ... still wouldnt say no! does that grill shoot potatoes ...

·
Registered
895 Posts
loose the grill

loose the grill & i like it a lot:tup: sorry if i ofended any one they put a lot of work into that grill but its not my cup of tea each to there own eh love the head lamps what r they off ?

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Don't like the Grill or the headlights or the disc's or the rocker covers or the blower manifold, nice chopped body though

·
Dr Penetration
392 Posts
Please keep your coments civil, the owner is obviously a c**t for ruining what could be a great rod

·
Dazed & Confused
3,507 Posts
never mind the car......

Check out the woman holding a red boot with a stick in it.

WTF's that all about??

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
Obviously that grille needs to go but I'm more interested in the Nash with Cragars and louvred bonnet in the background.

·
My name is Martin
2,610 Posts
I don't like the grill, but it's the choice of the owner. Nice choice on engine. Don't see the need to call him a c word though :roll: :beuj:

·
Registered
552 Posts
i think its generally ok but the grill is not my taste, also the gap between the rear wheels and body is abit much, other than that its cool, but no need to call him the "c" word....

jim

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts
Had a good look round it at VLV. I'm not keen on the grille but some parts are OK. The interior was cool tho.

Oh and the boot with a stick in it? Big plastic boots full of alcohol for $15 - the stick is a straw.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts