Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
simple tool to mark out radius wheel arces to exact centreline of the wheel they are made to mark out up to 18" (so will mark same rad as a 36" tall tyre) so will work on most big tyre aplications. they will bolt to any 4 or 5 stud axle, and the axle can be up to 16" inside the arch. they are made from top quality materials and machined to tight tolerance to ensure a perfect arc. any of these dimensions can be increased at minimal cost but i think this should cover most aplications. the cost will be £28 plus a bit of p&p, this includes a top quality red or yellow pencil:D

·
Premium Member
14,229 Posts
radius tool

are you going to the swapmeet, if so i'll have one of those please. i'm there all day as doing a stall. cheers, neil.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Will you be making any Billet pencil sharpeners for these Trev :lol:

Nice bit of kit

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
neil, i will be at the swap meet, im also trading (i hope to get into the arena so will be there early)

as for pencil sharpeners, if people want them i can do them:D:D

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trev,

Is it worth putting up a pre-swap meet list of bit's you've got or can do ?
good idea, i will get a list of stuff im taking posted, as for what i can do thats basicaly an endless list, in the past its been from switch covers (for a low rider on hydraulics) to brake conversions and anything inbetween. i will however offer discount to any RnS forum users.

cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts