Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
we were about 6 cars away from it, it looked better from there lol. although edd china did come over with his wife and chatted to me about my 32 and had his picture taken by it by his wife then shook my hand to say how nice it was. and he would like to do something like it on wheeler dealers lol. picture is on his web site edd china official, funny he is a nice bloke to talk to not like mike. i went and had a look at the thunderbird and was listening to mike talking to people what a load of bollocks was coming out of that man's mouth are people that globale.

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
I thought that looked great, but I only saw it from about ten yards away as it seemed to be one of the midday leavers. I had no idea Edd China or Mike Brewer were there.

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
I took this as they were leaving, although I didn't realise they were driving at the time.

·
Fruit & Nut Case
2,100 Posts
Edd is a very nice, down to earth guy. I first met him years ago when i followed him into Wheels day in his office desk complete with a couple of secretaries wearing mini skirts. Had a chat with him a few times since & he does seem very knowledgeable. The other person.... pahhhh.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts