Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is the plan either my caravan with awning or failing that my van (with awning) will be among the traders on Friday with a BIG banner, it has been suggested 11:30 and that seems ideal and as for the rumor there will be free beer and burgers......... No :sniff:

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Hope to meet alot of you friday but untill i find out what my jobs are latter tonight i have no idea where i will be working, if you see me come and say hi.

·
Use strategy..... cheat!
597 Posts
see you there will be nice to come and say Hi

·
Full Bloody Rebel!
3,426 Posts
11.30 sounds like an appointment with the Doctor! See you there. By the way, I have this rash........

·
Registered
470 Posts
8 hours until we leave for Wheels Day, we are staying in a Travelodge a few miles away. :woohoo: Not counting the hours at all!!!!!! Honest.

I will look out for you guy's

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
The judging for the trophies this year is down to some short arse in a rods n sods top so be nice to me :incheek::lol:
see you all soon.

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Update for you all, the Rods n sods stand is set up just inside the public gates right opposite the bloodhound land speed record car and about three stands along from us [ Surrey street rodders ] so see you all at 11.30 ish for a chin wag, :tup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts