Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
clearing out some stuff due to going different direction
first up a pair of multi lug smoothies with hubcaps n tyres......don't know what they fit but don't fit my Chrysler or jag axles....tyres have great tread but showing signs of cracking but at 100 quid plus post for the pair theyre cheap enough

next item metro pedal setup with servo and master cylinder....ideal for pops etc 30 quid plus post

next item morris minor bonnet 30 quid plus post

in the interests of open fairness I prefer replies by open post so that we can deal first come first served basis....remember the more you buy the better the deal

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate they're 15in.....I bought them off nobody on here...I think he took them off a ford f100....they're ten hole multi lug rather than five hole unilug if you know what I mean....the tyres are 8in across the tread but roughly 10in shoulder to shoulder but I,d say 8x15....hope that helps...bob.....I'm just off to a school reunion so won't be back on till later

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
how much for all the white walls without the steels? £150?? If so i'll take em and paypal to secure. secondly, can you measure the overall diameter of the avon thanks?
I'll take em with the steels actually if you dont wanna split at that price.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much for all the white walls without the steels? £150?? If so i'll take em and paypal to secure. secondly, can you measure the overall diameter of the avon thanks?
I'll take em with the steels actually if you dont wanna split at that price.
Hi hillbilly blanco....I've pm,d you my mobile and you can have the four jag steelies all the whitewalls and I,ll throw in the avon £250 the lot....bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts