Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,348 Posts
Nick, do you have a timings on those videos ? ie what actual time stuff was taken at ? If you follow them in order it gives an insight into when things started to clog up and cars get mixed together. May help SSR debrief ?

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nick, do you have a timings on those videos ? ie what actual time stuff was taken at ? If you follow them in order it gives an insight into when things started to clog up and cars get mixed together. May help SSR debrief ?
No I have no recording of the timings, but I started filming about 8.30 and carried on till about 12.30... I've got two more to upload later

·
I'm Not Jed Clampett
2,725 Posts
No I have no recording of the timings, but I started filming about 8.30 and carried on till about 12.30... I've got two more to upload later
Our group of cars appears at the end of the second video, time then was about 8.45

1 - 20 of 25 Posts