Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Old,gifted & brahn!!!
74 Posts
It was OK early on,Mikey, till the rain came,then it was like The Moon Eyes Xmas show 2009,'Bloody Wet'!!!:sniff:Better bring your wet gear when you come + your thermals!!:incheek:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was OK early on,Mikey, till the rain came,then it was like The Moon Eyes Xmas show 2009,'Bloody Wet'!!!:sniff:Better bring your wet gear when you come + your thermals!!:incheek:
You were there Noel? When you coming back to the place where it never rains? and I dont mean Seattle.

·
Registered
552 Posts
we got there nice and early, really good drive up in my car with its newly built 9" and it never missed a beat, (PHEW) many thanks to SSR for another great show, so what it rained....its just the normal British bank holiday wasnt it? roll on next year....:tup:

jim

·
70's Cresta,not the drink
1,265 Posts
We live in the UK, we don't get a summer until August/September, so rain this time of year should be expected. I don't think it was that bad, we had a good, dry, trouble free drive up. Then a couple of dry hours, followed by some heavy rain which cleared up into sunshine, we enjoyed the rest of the day and drove home in the sunshine.
A very good day, thanks to SSR.:tup::tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.