Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi names paul beach
I used to own 2 57 chevys , 1 black belair 2dr coupe reg PSU 407 fully loaded, imported and by restored by paul cornish sold it to a police officer in nothhampton in about 95 ,i bought it off him,and a red 2dr post red bel air which i did a body of rebuild and sold to a carpenter in billing a couple of yrs later. Never seen both since in the flesh ,the red 1 i saw on the back cover of nsca mag a few months a go.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is the imported and restored by p cornish and bought by me, more to follow if needed, the red 1 was was a body rebuild.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Paul,

I know exactly where your old red '57 is! A fellow club member of mine, a guy called Andy has it and has had for some time - I'd guess around 10 years of so. He's done a shed load of work to it and she's really pretty - full leather trim, complete re-paint (same colour), chrome 5-spokes, fluted trunk edge trim, etc. It 's got a 327 in it which I think it came with.

We go out every so often, him in his and me in my 2-door Coupe - the traffic just stops!!

Hope this helps you Paul to know that she's still out there spinning the wheels, turning heads and waking up the neighbours!!

Regards,

Lee Tubby.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts