Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm a grown up drunk!
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stickers, you seem to accumulate sh*t loads of them over the years from the numerous parts you buy,

so what do you do?
you cant help it, you have to like me plaster all your tool boxes, garage doors and welders with them,

had this Snap-on Mig since about 1985,
check out some of the dates, the stickers were new when put on,

a few garage door ones also,

what do'ya put yours?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
you have got some gary, i was just saying the other day that i have had my tool box 22 years and i love it cause it has no stickers , the only two i have are the rotbox rodders stickers , one on the front screen and one on the rear :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
I haven't got a great deal of stickers yet, but I eventually would like to put some on the bulkhead of my car when it is ready.

·
ready salted
1,817 Posts
A good friend of mine owns a sign company but is able to make any stickers you want, even really rare ones so long as he has something to copy. He's really cheap & they're good quality. He did the ones on my old Trans Am.

he's just made these for me

If anyone needs graphics doing for their car PM me & i'll pass on the details, cheers.....Nige

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have an freind who can remake and make any sticker you want does`nt matter what the size is he can do it.And all at an cheep price.

If anyone`s intrested just give me an pm

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
All my run sticker oldies are on my garage wall. All my surfin stickers are in an envelope just above my computer screen....yeah, up there, no to the lefty a little; that's it......waiting for my woodie to be ready for them. Trouble is, friends keep bringing them back from the States for me and I may not have enough rear window to put them in!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts