Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Been very busy work wise (no one would be interested in that) so havnt had much to write about..
Zodiac is still under a cover on my drive.
I did go to Goodwood Festival of Speed yesterday, not really my thing as it's mostly about Formula 1 cars Drift cars and modern super cars. But I did get to see the legendary "Beast of Turin" Fiat which is one of the most outrageous cars of all time (and street legal)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Been very busy work wise (no one would be interested in that) so havnt had much to write about..
Zodiac is still under a cover on my drive.
I did go to Goodwood Festival of Speed yesterday, not really my thing as it's mostly about Formula 1 cars Drift cars and modern super cars. But I did get to see the legendary "Beast of Turin" Fiat which is one of the most outrageous cars of all time (and street legal)
Hope in a month or so to head off to Russia to visit St Petersburg and Moscow. There is a great opportunity to have some cruise trip along the Volga river and see both cities :) at least here I found a great offer.

Really hope that this time my trip with Vodohod won't be cancelled fingers crossed
I was reading the forum without registering and today decided to do it at last :) I guess that lots of people are on holidays and don't have much time to sit here online :) When the autumn comes I believe that the site will get to life again.

·
scavengers cc
2,839 Posts
When I was on here a few years back it was moving all the time with ads and chat even the adult section,7 pages of cars for sale in the last 5 years or so,
Go to the last page and scroll back there were loads of pages every year, those were the days when you would stay up into the night in case you missed something

·
Nowheresville
3,056 Posts
Usually try and get on here every day during the week, but at weekends don't get a chance to go on any forums really. Too many different projects, not all vehicle-related, so watch a lot of Youtube these days.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Well since I started this thread I suppose I should post some pictures of my latest project up...

1950s Villiers MK20 off a cement mixer, looked like this when I got it.

Now looks like this.

Tank and cowing are painted, will hopefully soon be back together and running. Then I've got to make a trolley for it.
Nice work , are you going to get a Leather apron and stand behind it at rallies , only joking

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Just don't go on the comp much any more, was without our Mac for several months and just got used to not having it!

Check in here occasionally but either watching hot rod videos on youtube, in the garage or at work.....

21 - 28 of 28 Posts