Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, c'mon own up. Who was it ? Film hero, Idol, Family ??
Milner / Falfa . . . Clint / Yul ??

For me ???
Phil Daniels . . Quadrophenia days (long before village of the damned, sorry eastenders) King of the Mods ! (yeah ok, I had a Vespa)
My mum & dad (I'm still trying to make their grade)
As for now ?? Prob Caroll Shelby, I'm not a Ford man, but ya gotta admir, he's had a good life & at 80 odd, he's still nailing it !

·
i took the red pill
62 Posts
I am certain Odgie is one of the most interesting characters i have ever
heard about. :tup:

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
John Buttura,Neil Young.Joe Strummer,JFK-for starters

·
Registered
102 Posts
Paul Weller, and still going strong and sounding fantastic.
We are the mods.......we are the mods.....we are , we are..... oh sorry got carried away there LOL.

Brian

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Jim Clark..
Who was also the person who taught me that Heroes could die.
Boy did that come as a shock to me at the age of 7.
After all, The Lone ranger and Batman always survived, no matter what...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Johnny Best in his Humber_we thought he was the coolist man alive (have you seen that bloke in the 55 with BITCHIN down the side that thing dose 150 mph) Vern Tardel comes a close second

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I only had one idol/hero when I was 15 learning to play the guitar in 1966,it was Eric Clapton.It was my dream to play like him.

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Neal McCallum, a US Marine who landed on Okinawa at age 18 years and 20 days. He survived and in latter life sailed the Atlantic both ways single handed. I am honoured to drink with him on Wednesday nights.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Neal McCallum, a US Marine who landed on Okinawa at age 18 years and 20 days. He survived and in latter life sailed the Atlantic both ways single handed. I am honoured to drink with him on Wednesday nights.
I'll second that ,i have had the privelidge of having a beer with Neal,a gentlman to -boot

1 - 20 of 87 Posts