Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Not on here often but I donate as a thank you for the obvious effort put into running the site plus I look at the classifieds a lot as I am thinking of buying another car [if iI can find somewhere to keep it] as I have been purely bikes for quite a while and as previously said it would cost me more buying magazines for the classifieds.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
I've donated but am still white. Might take some time to get through the system.

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,131 Posts
It normally switches straight away ? Might be worth a word with Si to make sure it went through OK ?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Went to Drayton Manor today in the Moggy and spotted Henry Hirise so kept a lookout for Bry. Luckily when I found him Si was with him, so said Hi and handed over my donation.

Andy.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
if you do blue then you do ,
if you dont ,dont worry.
It is nice to have a choice to donate and not feel pressured in any way. The site is good, well it is either ebay or rods that i am on.
What i have noticed is the pages work quicker when you are blue so i get to see more stuff-quicker!

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
As a newish user to this forum I have to say that I did not donate when I first bisited (did not know if I would make use of it etc....) then in truth I simply have never given it a thought - have now donated.

I think a gentle nudge to people like me - happy to donate but absent minded - would be perfectly in order !

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Is there a 'gentle reminder' annually or something so those of those who have donated are reminded how long ago it was that we did?

41 - 60 of 66 Posts