Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
steviegasser
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mk2 consul zephyr zodiac front and rear screens £10 ono a pair from a low. line car. Need to go for space. I have more than one set!!
3x stock mk2 Consul 13” x 4" wheels tyre knackered £20 ono
Mk2 Consul slam panel. £10. ono
Pair of Ford Mk2 Consul STEEL front wings have been media blasted and have been restored, were not too bad in the fist place nice and straight. Only rusted areas were behind the head lights were they all go. I have also repaired the back part of the wing by the door all new metal welded in as well as a few other small areas. just needs a skim of filler to get them perfected. Really nice wings save a lot of time and work. £120 each ono
Ford Mk2 Consul STEEL front wing N/S/F this one has not been blasted but has been repaired again normal places. Behind the head light were they all go. I have also repaired the back part of the wing by the door all new metal welded in as well as a few other small areas. £100 ono
Ford Mk2 Consul bonnet seems OK might need a bit of work places £100 ono

1940 41 Willys front wings centre panels and Bonnet
Willys 1940 or 41 42 Good quality Fibreglass front wings/fender centre section and now bonnet all separate .. These were on my car and are very nice and thick. I believe these are American made panels the wings have the headlight bowls already moulded in. the centre section is moulded from a 1940 panel and dips down as were the 41 and 42 were flat. This panel did have a single 41 grill but I fitted the twin 40 grills. I know I will regret selling these panels but I am running out of space.. This is a great opportunity as I don’t think there are to many of these panel s over here in the UK. Easily £400 ono
PS. Dog not for sale!!!!

Pair of Willys 1941 42 STEEL rear wings/fenders SEDAN not a coupe that how I got them!!. Could be modified to fit a pick up and would look great, need a bit of work but are nice rare items… £180 ono

4x 15” steel wheels rims Jag Chevy Hotrod Rat rod
Four steel 15” wheels, five stud 4 ¾”pcd 15 x 6 ½’ wide 4 ½” back space, jag Chevy nice straight wheels . Great for a Hotrod Rat rod. Pick up would be better as can be expensive to post.. was looking for £80 0n0

·
Premium Member
14,689 Posts
Do i have to have special glasses to see the pics then? :lol:

·
steviegasser
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how do you put pic on ??????????

I don't know how to put picturs on these days, they seem to have changed it some how its a mistery to how you put pictures on!!! I'm no good unless I have a hammer!!! I posted tring to figuer it out....
Do i have to have special glasses to see the pics then? :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,689 Posts
click forum near the top of the page, then there's instructions near the top of that page. now similar to nsra forum to load pics. thought the old way on here was much easier though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts