Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed any UFO's flying around recently?

I have a funny feeling that my wife has been 'Colonised' by an alien from Invasion of the Bodysnatchers....

Back in 1988 I had a big bike smash that put me in hospital for six months with a smashed up leg amongst other things.

Ever since then, any talk about getting another one has met with either a flat NO or the old "If you really loved me you wouldn't even be asking"...

Anyhow, this weekend we were in Manchester and I was looking at a Triumph Speed Triple at the side of the road and said "Wouldn't mind one of those", expecting the usual sulk...

She replied "I think you should get another bike, it'll be fun"...

So, if anyone has seen any UFO's, stop the pilot and say thanks for me, the replacement is just what I wanted...

:pmsl::pmsl::pmsl:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Dont know what to say about that. Sounds odd though. Maybe she's not your wife but an alien thats been cloned to look like her. Or maybe she realises that you really do want another bike or maybe she's thinking about the insurance money or maybe..............

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm working on the Alien 'Clone' idea Ken...
And keeping my mouth shut until the machine is in the garage.... :D

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
Has anyone noticed any UFO's flying around recently?

I have a funny feeling that my wife has been 'Colonised' by an alien from Invasion of the Bodysnatchers....

Back in 1988 I had a big bike smash that put me in hospital for six months with a smashed up leg amongst other things.

Ever since then, any talk about getting another one has met with either a flat NO or the old "If you really loved me you wouldn't even be asking"...

Anyhow, this weekend we were in Manchester and I was looking at a Triumph Speed Triple at the side of the road and said "Wouldn't mind one of those", expecting the usual sulk...

She replied "I think you should get another bike, it'll be fun"...

So, if anyone has seen any UFO's, stop the pilot and say thanks for me, the replacement is just what I wanted...

:pmsl::pmsl::pmsl:
quick way to tell if she,s a clone, cover her head with several layers of tinfoil, if she goes quiet and inactive its a clone and the "mothership" no longer has control.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just a random question . . .
Have you just renewed your life insurance? ( & more importantly at her request? )
I'd be worried if I were you . . . . :shake:

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope,
Not that...
That's why I think she's been 'Taken'....
Suddenly being nice to me... :pmsl:

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now that's an angle I never considered....

Wonder if he's got a motorcycle for sale... :pmsl::pmsl::pmsl:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
go & buy a bike quick..while she's feeling giulty for holding you back & not allowing you to live your dreams..give it more than 24hrs & you will realise that if you dont...she will realise how much she can spend on something else

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
Sod the bike finish the 'kin ZODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps, try mentioning that you fancy a BJ :D
remove the tinfoil first.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
sounds odd to me buddy just tread carefully as some times they can fool us they are very devious creatures our wives, they have a way of getting what they want every time, even with us not realizing they have done it lol, she wants something buddy so be on your guard for a wallet bashing one sure way to find out ask for a shag if she is willing then ask here what she wants if not get your bike quick good look. oh and just have a look in the sky for wierd lights just to be sure lol..........

·
Registered
488 Posts
last time that happened to me we grew a dog ( a expensive dog) and she just said "how much did you spend on the pop", go on i dare you DON'T get the bike and then sit back and wait..................it won't be long

Glenn

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
My misses doesn't moan about me buying stuff when she want's something herself, so my guess is goes with that. I am interested in Satans tin foil around the head idea though, don't think she's been abducted or taken over by aliens but if it keeps her quite got to be worth trying, let me know how you get on

·
Registered
777 Posts
I know that feeling but didn't consider the Alien theory!!
for my 40th I wanted a Porsche or a Ferrari..(they really ain't that expensive) and even looked at an E Type coupe....everything I looked at for probably 2 years she just went "no it's not practical!"...At Billing I was looking at a T (the Old No7 T) you know, no doors, seat belts, wipers, no fenders etc etc....she looks at me and says "you can have that if you want!".......WTF..2 weeks later it was in my garage ...I just reckon she really really knew I wanted a rod and not some shitty sports car....or maybe the flashing lights on the back of her head have sumat to do with it!!LOL

·
Registered
977 Posts
Carlsburg don't do wives....
lol...
mines sound though:tup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts