Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
cw motors paint and body
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woodys 36 hillman sedan deliverly still looking as well as it did in 1990 when it was first built . Do you rember it? more pictures to come soon thanxs

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I remember it!! I was talking about it yesterday, as a mate of mine is going to look at another delivery next week (I think). I also have a 37 Minx, but, it is still a 4 door. Woody's was, and still is a cracker!!
Charlie!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
didnt it have some sign writing on it at one time?...seem to think it had a big block in it?...killer lookin rod,nice to see something different :)

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Many years ago,returning from a run up Newcastle,i had a bearing collapse on my 34 and was stuck on the A1,kids in the back,old woman not happy,Colin pulls up,he had the hillman on the back of his truck,never battered an eye lid,gets the jack out pulls the wheel bearing of his hillman,fits it on mine,we are rolling again in 20mins-top car-TOP GUY,thanks again Col

·
cw motors paint and body
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
big block ford

:
didnt it have some sign writing on it at one time?...seem to think it had a big block in it?...killer lookin rod,nice to see something different :)
hi mate yes it use to have woodys 36 on the side panels,and it runs a modified big block 460ci ford . should have a scanner soon so i will post more pics thanxs for all you comments :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts