Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I understand that its an amazing piece of engineering. What I dont understand is why would you spend all that time doing it?
I could think of a whole lot better things to spend my time doing. Especially if I had the skill to build that.
Is it just me?

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
I understand that its an amazing piece of engineering. What I dont understand is why would you spend all that time doing it?
I could think of a whole lot better things to spend my time doing. Especially if I had the skill to build that.
Is it just me?
I think it might be!

SUPERB!!

Gary.

·
Supercharged 461 cu in
1,407 Posts
or why you would build it; only to leave it sitting on a desk until the lack of oil or water makes it start to knock and eventually sieze up. Some people have just got way too much time to spare!!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Is it just me?
i would image he is probably thinking the same thing about our hobby :tup:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
he"s probably a retired engineer with a lot of spare time ! i would prob have a go at something like that if i knew i had the skill to but it would be a v8:incheek: ! and who knows he could have a rod in the garage:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.