Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iv been offered a black mk1 consul its taxed and MOTed but does need work to bottoms of the doors and the boot lids rotted out but a new one's included and the n/s rear quarters pretty tatty, and generally tatty all over but is solid. the best bit is that its never been restored and i can only see two small patches one being on the sill and one right on the very front of the o\s chassis leg. its had the same owner from new and has done 60,000 miles. the guy wants £2,000 for it.

the thing is im stumped because iv only just bought my mk2 zephyr but i only bought it as a temp car to use till i can find a pop, put a pinto in it to use as a daily. so i want to be able to make money on this consul if i buy it. and be able to sell my zephyr quickly haha.

just really want to know if any of you guys think this is a good deal, my plan was to buy the consul sell the zephyr, tidy the consul up buy the pop when i find one hopefully early next year and then sell the consul for a profit. but i have no idea what there worth, i think iv already been ripped off on the zephyr i bought haha

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not alot really, i worry alot and always follow my heart before my head haha thats why i wanted abit of advise. haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts