1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
895 Posts
this looks good & its only just up the road from me 40 mins ish will have to try & get there is it every wednesday regards Guy

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this looks good & its only just up the road from me 40 mins ish will have to try & get there is it every wednesday regards Guy
Its gona be once a month, We're looking into having it a particular re-occuring wednesday of the month...but for the moment flyers and posts will be around to advise of other meet dates...

Cheers

Zed

·
Registered
341 Posts
Its gona be once a month, We're looking into having it a particular re-occuring wednesday of the month...but for the moment flyers and posts will be around to advise of other meet dates...

Cheers

Zed
yer i will be coming again great night see you there:tup::tup:

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Nice venue, food is great.

looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im lookin forward to it aswell, 2days to go!!
The next 2dates will be announced on wednesday aswell, one of those 2dates will start earlier than usual and an opportunity to get away from the usual xmas TV etc;);)

see you all there:tup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wychbury greasy Wednesdays!

Hi Every one,
I'm Dunk the guy who's responsible,(or irresponsible!) for the Wychbury.
I'd just like to thank everyone who attended our first night and appreciated you all turning up. Our next do on the 2nd of this month seems like its gonna be bigger! I'm planning a post Christmas meet, and another one in january so keep your eyes open for the flyers! I hope to make it a fortnightly meet come the spring if interest grows.
Once again, a big thanks to everyone for their support and seeya Wednesday!

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do all, good turn out again last nite. Due to work commitments i turned late at around arf 9:oops: but hey ho...got there eventually.
nice to meet you Acker, lovin your A.
And Challenger 440's err Challenger awesome bit of kit especially hearin it pull of last night.

Some photos will be appearing over the next couple of days from the last meets.

I know that Duncans now on here, but i'll extend on behalf of Dunc, Mick and Sharon a big thanks for all the people that turned up again and hopefully see all on the 27th December, same place different time 3pm for the daytime Xmas doo!! :tup::tup:

·
gas hog
261 Posts
yeh i did leave with the throttle hard against the floorboard :wanker: gota love the sound of 3" flowmasters :tup: good to see ya folks lets see more cars on the next one :tup:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeh i did leave with the throttle hard against the floorboard :wanker: gota love the sound of 3" flowmasters :tup: good to see ya folks lets see more cars on the next one :tup:
I totally agree with ya, especially with the next meet bein the 27th dec startin at 3pm and its a sunday, theres no excuses for more cars to be there...:tup:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I totally agree with ya, especially with the next meet bein the 27th dec startin at 3pm and its a sunday, theres no excuses for more cars to be there...:tup:
As I said last night, I'll give my apologies now. I can't make it due to it clashing with another commitment. Superb night considering its only the second meet. Well done the organizers:tup:

·
Registered
341 Posts
:tup: great turn out last night , looking forward to the xmas meeting should be good meeting ,few beers or three
well done jim great burn out, ian said he enjoyed the ride thought he was back at the drags:pmsl::pmsl:

·
gas hog
261 Posts
thought it mite of gripped being dry, must wear some lighter shoes next time i reckon ian thought i was a bit :wacky: but yeh he seemed to enjoy, i guess its different when you aint behind the wheel

1 - 20 of 23 Posts