Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MR UN-POPULAR
2,680 Posts
the wife has the telly fucked at the moment what with the jungle, xfactor,eastenders, casualty, etc... still went in the shed for a while to get away from it. more cleaning and painting of parts, but i still need some major bits before i can start assemberling things so im back in the house again.

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,720 Posts
the wife has the telly fucked at the moment what with the jungle, xfactor,eastenders, casualty, etc... still went in the shed for a while to get away from it. more cleaning and painting of parts, but i still need some major bits before i can start assemberling things so im back in the house again.
Im so glad you didnt get your words mixed up with that Ian :pmsl:

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'd like to give the bastard who invented Sky Plus a fuckin' good kicking.
Because of him/her I get tortured in the evenings with
Holby City
Casualty
Loose Women
Most Haunted
Luckily,the wife isn't in to that X-FACTOR AND JUNGLE SHITE.

·
Grown up? Never!
2,171 Posts
Never seen it, never will:wanker: I never watch ITV etc I just can't do the ad breaks. I'd much rather a nice book. Tonight's were hot rod garages followed by a recap of hop up vol IV and finished off with a nice helping of Dracula.

Chaley

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Luckily we don't have TV up here in the North, so I make do with the wireless! got that nice Arthur Askey on at the mo, going to have some dripping & bread, feed my whippet,walk my ferret then its off to bed! Got to be up early as I'm on t'early shift darn't pit!
Seriously tho, TV is Mogadon for the masses! Its all SH*TE!

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
we only watch the auditions...funniest bits of tv all year!

unfortunately the only program the other half watches that I dont is 'the village of the dam'd' sorry eastenders!! [nicked that from somewhere! brilliant description I think]

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Ditto to all the above comments.

I watched a Kevin Cossner film last night, got to 10 mins before the end before I realised I had seen it before. Dohh.

Clarkson came up with one on Top Gear earlier talking about the Stig.
"Some say he should be on Celebrity. But he is one"
Sort of summed it up.

I heard they were planning a MacDonalds in Eastenders, but the idea was scrapped cos they would have to sell Happy Meals.

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
went out to see a blackcontry meatloaf tribute and i must say he was brillint, i personly think realaty tv is crap, and i mean pretty much all of it, x factor is better than most but thats been streached out to 2 nights, i have the big sky tv package and still theres very little to interet me:shake:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Luckily we don't have TV up here in the North, so I make do with the wireless! got that nice Arthur Askey on at the mo, going to have some dripping & bread, feed my whippet,walk my ferret then its off to bed! Got to be up early as I'm on t'early shift darn't pit!
Seriously tho, TV is Mogadon for the masses! Its all SH*TE!
:pmsl::pmsl::pmsl: Dave ,dont forget to turn the gas lamp off :tup:

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
I'm proud to say I've never watched any of these "tallent" shows, couldn't tell you who won them and wouldn't recognise any of the "music" from them if I was misfortunate enough to hear it.
I know we all used to take the piss out of Top Of The Pops but at least the acts on there had to have hits before they went on the telly.

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts
Whats X factor ?????????????????????? Dave.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.