Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 36 model Y.

Its having all its fenders cut orf, new chassis welded up, roof chop, channeled even more, big rear wheels...

Ever got to a point after taking everything apart where you wonder if its ever going to be a car again....? :sniff:

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
You will get it done mate as forward is the only way to go with such a gorgeous car. Keep the faith mate and keep in mind, little and offen and before you know it you will have a beautiful and desirable rod.
Best of luck

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You will get it done mate as forward is the only way to go with such a gorgeous car. Keep the faith mate and keep in mind, little and offen and before you know it you will have a beautiful and desirable rod.
Best of luck
Haha, yes, I know, Thanks :)

I'll be working on it tomorrow and I'm really quite looking forward too it. I'm on a bout of enthusiasm at the moment....

Im actually really glad I'm building the rod the way that I want it to be built, not the way it was before, if you see what I mean. :smoke:

·
Registered
398 Posts
nice

just stick to the plan and do it and in the end it will all come together and its christmas hols soon that meens more time in the garage keep it up derek rainy city m/c

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just stick to the plan and do it and in the end it will all come together and its christmas hols soon that meens more time in the garage keep it up derek rainy city m/c
Cheers derek.

Where is the rainy city anyway? Lets be honest, this is Britain. What city isn't rainy..... :pmsl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts